A Few Things Ill Considered

A layman's take on the science of Global Warming featuring a guide on How to Talk to a Climate Sceptic.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

send this to... Digg it! | Technorati | Del.icio.us | Reddit | Furl | Spurl

Farewell Blogger

This posting is my last here on blogger, A Few Things Ill Considered has moved over to Science Blogs. I am very excitied about the move and pleased to be in the company of such notables as Tim Lambert, William Connolley and Chris Mooney, and many other quality bloggers that I don't yet read regularily.

The new URL is http://scienceblogs.com/illconsidered and the RSS feed can be found here, please update bookmarks, subscriptions and blogrolls accordingly.

A Few Things Ill Considered began in January of 2006 and to date has had over 218 thousand visitors and 550 thousand page views. I am grateful and flattered for all this readership. I know it has been quiet recently but I am stepping things up now at the new location. My first introductory post is here.

Science Blogs is holding a contest for the 500,000th comment which is very near, so why not drop by, say hello and win a prize?

See you there!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home