A Few Things Ill Considered

A layman's take on the science of Global Warming featuring a guide on How to Talk to a Climate Sceptic.

Friday, November 03, 2006

send this to... Digg it! | Technorati | Del.icio.us | Reddit | Furl | Spurl

Take a Sceptic to the Movies this Weekend

Lisa Taylor reminds us over on The Gristmill that the The Great Warming is premiering this weekend. I don't see when it is coming to Vancouver, but other venues throughout the United States are listed here.

It still looks quite good to me, if any AFTIC readers or visitors see it, let me know how it is. A guest post review would be welcome too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2006 1:25 PM, Blogger Reel Fanatic said…

    I don't think we'll get this important movie in my little corner of the world, but I thought that about An Inconvenient Truth until it showed up here for exactly one week this summer .. Mr. Gore's movie was as entertaining as it was thoroughly terrifying

     

Post a Comment

<< Home